Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Tu-face Donates 3.5 Million naira to IDP.

‘2face’ Idibia has just donated the sum of  3.5 million Naira to aid  the activities of the UN Refugee Agency...


The Nigerian music legend who's also the founder of the "2face Foundation," made the donation to UNHCR on Monday, February 27, 2017, in Lagos.
According to the UN Refugee Agency, the donation of 3.5 million naira kick-starts their  first-ever fundraising campaign in Nigeria. It would serve as a life-saver to displaced families in Nigeria and across the continent. 

Speaking on his kind gesture, 2Baba said:
“I am proud to support the UN Refugee Agency because of its proven track record of being at the forefront of displacement emergencies. I want to help people who have been forced to flee their homes because it is an issue I care about. UNHCR knows how to make a difference in the lives of millions of women, children and men who have lost everything but hope and I want to be able to help them. When I visited the IDP camps I was really touched. So I had to start doing something immediately. To further support UNHCR, I am also working on a major charity concert sometime in June.”
Follow tu-face @official2baba
Posted by @pocarlee

1 comment:

nhuthuy said...

Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

FadoExpress chuyên dịch vụ chuyển phát nhanh siêu tốc đi khắp thế giới, nổi bật là dịch vụ gửi hàng đi mỹ, gửi hàng đi úc uy tín, giá rẻ.