Tuesday, April 23, 2013

I am not Mr Ibus wife,screams uk based Ben Tv producer/presenter Hauwa


My name is Hauwa Wakili, I work for Ben TV UK as a producer/presenter. I am Not Mr Ibu's wife. The picture was taken the first time Mr Ibu came to London, he was invited to
the studio with some other Nollywood actors to do an interview with me and the picture was taken after wards. Its so appalling and in very bad taste and shows total lack of professionalism that some news mediums would publish that picture without confirming who Mr Ibu's wife really is.
 The first time the picture was used was when they kidnapped his wife and kids. This same picture was used by so many magazines ,newspaper and online blogs across Nigeria and beyond. He apologized after contacting him, now city people are saying how Mr Ibu met his ex-beauty queen wife...Bad journalism! I would have simply ignored like I did before but I recently read some comments on an online magazine and there were people who obviously don't know me raining all sorts of derogatory words at me and that's. Just wrong. So please without saying too much, i just want to also use this medium to say I AM NOT MR IBU'S WIFE. I  met him while at work. Shikehna!!!




follow us on twitter: @pocarlee @nipponcy2gz @swaggnewsglobal

No comments: